Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thawing Out at Last

Yeah! The kids finally went back to school today! I am trying to get the doctors office on the phone to go in and get some antibiotics before this stuff kills me and the pantry is looking pretty bare, so a trip to the grocery store is probably in order! Thankfully, no one in my family was injured by the ice storm, we never lost power and pretty much it was just a minor inconvience.

Hope you all are staying well and warm wherever you are! My Dad finds out today about the surgery on his broken leg, so please keep him in your prayers and hubby's grandfather is about the same.

I need to go call the Dr. office again so Blessings everyone!

Update- Dad is going to have surgery on his leg tomorrow and I have bronchitis (again) and a sinus infection- so I am on antibiotics now and should be feeling better soon!

No comments: