Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back in Town....

....and back to the old grindstone. We had a nice visit with my folks this week and got back into town yesterday afternoon. Today was busy as most Sundays around here are and will be until after LTC competition is over. Our kids are doing great with their signing and I know they will all do fine at competition.

The laundry is going and darling daughter is about to go get ready for bed and another week of school. Funfilled week of dentist appointments and grocery shopping awaits us. Hope the weather cooperates this week, could use another few weeks of cool temperatures and sunny days. Blessings to you all!

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us all rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi! This is Kimberly from Awaiting a Miracle. I am finally making it over to your blog. Sorry it has taken me so long. Sounds like you had a great spring break. I was hoping for nice weather this week too, but we definitely didn't get it today. Well, I just wanted to say hi. I hope you have a great week!