Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yeap, it's strep!

You know you have a bad case of strep throat when the Nurse is grossed out and goes running to the sink to wash her hands. Apparently, I set the beeper alarm off on the rapid strep test. Oh well, at least it is something that can be treated. They gave me a couple of shots, some antibiotics, and other meds. I should be feeling a lot better by tomorrow or possibly even later tonight. Hopefully, hubby and darling daughter won't catch it before I cease to be contagious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle -

I've been keeping up with your blog (and comments), but haven't had the opportunity to comment over here or to write to you (which I intended to do), but wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you and praying for you.

I sure hope that by now you are feeling better. That strep is a serious thing, so be careful and take all of your antibiotics and stuff. Take CARE of yourself, girl!

I'm doing better each day with the depression, so that's good, although it's going to take me a long to time really get through it because I've had it so long and it's been so severe.

Drop by Finding Direction when you have the time!

Much love,

Dee

P. S. I pray for your mom & dad all the time, too.