Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just for Fun......


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
529
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I did my husband's name and found that there are only 167 people with his name which is strange to me since I have come across guys with his name but never anyone with mine! Maybe it is because it goes by names on birth certificates and my name is very popular as a middle name? My daughter only shares her name with 8 other people so that is pretty unique since there is nothing different about her name, it is not like we named her "moonunit" or something weird.

VERY INTERESTING!!!

UPDATED WITH THIS WARNING:

I just went back to the site and noticed that there were some not so Christian advertizing links, so don't let your kids do this by themselves and don't click on the links. I still think this is interesting info but don't like the links.

2 comments:

Judy said...

How interesting! I'm going to have to try it out!

TMK said...

There is 0 "me" and 5 Billys. I want to know why I wasn't counted! I demand a recount