Friday, September 28, 2007

Deaf Humor!

Hello Friends,

I got some really funny deaf cartoons in the mail this week but I am not sure about the copyright laws regarding posting them here, so go to this website and look at the t-shirt section and it if you click on the pictures they will pop up and you can see the cartoons. Funny and so accurate!

Folks, I am not sure this dog is going to live much longer. I just don't know if I am going to be the one to do her in or if she is going to take herself out. I just went to the bathroom and in the 3 minutes I was gone, she jumped up onto the table and was chewing on my brand new watch. (The one I got for my birthday last week) Yes, I know it is my fault for leaving the watch down but it rubs when I use the laptop so I pull it off and then put it back on once I am done with the computer! I could understand if it was a leather band but it is an all metal watch (bracelet type)Do you think she has Pica disorder? She HAS backed off on the power cord habit so that is good. Why can't we ever get a normal dog? Or is that a misnomer?

Hope you all have a great weekend! Blessings!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

She's too adorable to strangle!
Have you asked or researched reasons why dogs do that? Sorry I can't help you there...
maybe you have to contact the dog whisperer!