Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hymns for all occassions

Do you know there are hymns for people who drive on the highways? If you drive:


45mph......... God Will Take Care of You
55mph......... Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
65mph......... Nearer My God To Thee
75mph......... Nearer Still Nearer
85mph......... This World Is Not My Home
95mph......... Lord, I'm Coming Home
100mph........ Precious Memories




There are also special hymns for certain professions:

The Dentist’s Hymn:
Crown Him with Many Crowns

The Weatherman’s Hymn:
There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

The Contractor’s Hymn:
The Church’s One Foundation

The Tailor’s Hymn:
Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer’s Hymn:
There’s a Green Hill Far Away

The Gossip’s Hymn:
Pass It On

The Electrician’s Hymn:
Send The Light

The Realtor’s Hymn:
I’ve Got a Mansion, Just Over The Hilltop

I borrowed these from my preacher's sermon today, I am not sure where he got them from. Having a little better day today, I got a nap after church so that helped!

Looks like Tricia might have a new set of lungs, they are waiting to hear from the transplant team. Keep them in your prayers.

UPDATE: Tricia's new lungs were deemed unfit for her, keep praying that a new pair come available soon.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

I have been praying for you--glad you are feeling better.

Funny stuff you have here!