Saturday, September 03, 2005

So So Sad!

This is such a sad time, it is really hard not to become seriously depressed. I know that I should not watch so much T.V. or read the internet news all the time because it is affecting me so but it is like I am drawn to it. I think I keep hoping that a little good news will be thrown in but let's face it that's not what they like to report on. Poor Hubby pulled a muscle (or something) in his back this morning, so he is laid out with back pain. It is raining but fortunately my daughter has a little friend over and they are playing nicely together so it is reasonably quiet here. I think I will go read a book or something to take my mind off all the negative and try to focus on the positive for awhile. Here's wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable weekend.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Maybe that's what I should do. I am feeling frustrated because there is nothing I can do to help. I'll go read a book to get my mind off of things!

TMK said...

Hey MAK! How are ya? Haven't heard from you in a while. Just making sure you are good and everyone is healthy at your house. Hope you have a great day.

Love ya,
TMK