Wednesday, December 28, 2005

50th Post- Big Day Tomorrow!

Hard to believe this is my 50th post but it is! Hope this finds all of you enjoying a post Christmas glow! Christmas was fast and furious as always. We were all sick at various times over the last week or 10 days but hopefully all on the road to recovery now.

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! I am scheduled to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:30 am to check in and do lab work and surgery is scheduled for 10:30. I just finished up a round of antibiotics and still have a little bit of a cough but hopefully it will not be enough to delay the surgery, the anaestesiologist(spelled wrong, I am sure) will decide that after examining me in the morning. So please continue to keep us in your prayers. Pray specifically that I can have the surgery tomorrow as planned, that the doctors will all be healthy and alert and God will guide their hands and that the proceedure will be a success.

We appreciate all the love and support we have recieved so far. Give me a couple of days to get over the proceedure and the headache that will likely accompany it and I will blog again as soon as I feel up to climbing the stairs to the computer. Happy New Years!

4 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

For those of you who are wondering, my parents are still in town and will be taking care of little K while I have my Cochlear Implant. So she will be well taken care of and spoiled rotten to boot.

jettybetty said...

What a big day!
I am praying, praying!
I can hardly wait to hear how all goes!

Eric Livingston said...

I'm praying too! I'm excited and anxious for you at the same time. I can't wait to find out the results...

EL

Natalie Brooke said...

can't wait to hear how everything goes. will be praying for you.