Thursday, July 19, 2007

Great Deal!

Hey blogging buddies!

I took darling daughter to the movies today to see Ratatouille (we had seen it a few weeks ago but this time we saw it with captions--makes a lot more sense to me now!)and afterwards I took the ticket stub by our local Super Suppers store and they gave me a FREE chicken and bowtie pasta entree. Yes, totally free, no tax, no nothing!
All I had to do is give them the ticket stub and fill out my name and address, so I may get some mail from them but I can live with that!

So if you have a Super Suppers near you, check it out! Once we eat it, I will post and let you know if it was any good! I have heard good things about their meals so I am hopeful that it will be yummy!

UPDATE: We had the entree for dinner tonight and it was a little disappointing. The dish seemed to be made with high quality ingredients but the pasta was very starchy and the dish was a little watery. I think you could probably get the same thing (perhaps even better tasting) in the freezer section of the grocery store. Oh well, it was free!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOw...not only a captioned movie but a free dinner? I'm impressed!! I don't think we have any of the Souper Suppers around here, though...bummer...but I'm tickled for you...it sounds like a great deal all around!
Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all!

We have added that movie to our mail-in queue. We want to see it on DVD when it comes out.

Dee