Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No News Is Good News

I guess? I am more of a "needs" to know sort of person, I can deal with anything except "not knowing". But we really don't have any news to share right now, it is totally a waiting game with Stacy. My Mom said she is improving everyday but they still don't know what kind of brain damage was done by the drugs. This will be a long difficult recovery I am sure. Thank you all for your prayers, I think she is out of immediate danger now but still could use your prayers.

School started yesterday, darling daughter has made it to the bus on time both mornings. She seems to like her teacher and may be making some new friends. I wish she would, I am not too crazy about some of the ones she has right now but that is a post for another day!

It is nice to have the house back but a little quiet around here. I am trying to get the laundry and cleaning caught up before I work at the school on Thursday. Hope you all are having a blessed week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you learn something more concrete soon, Michelle. It IS really hard not knowing anything for sure. I don't handle that real well, either. Waiting.

Glad school has started well. It's been going on for a couple of weeks here, already. And it's really been HOT, too. Poor kids at recess and on the buses going to and especially, from, school.

Cheers! & Blessings to you all today! I'll keep praying for Stacy.

Dee

of Finding Direction: The Wind Vane Chronicles

Amy S. Grant said...

Michelle, I'm praying for Stacy's recovery. What a scary thing to happen! Blessings to your family.