Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Graduate!

It is official now I am a graduate of the Physical Therapy Program. Today was my last day of PT and I passed my evaluation with flying colors. I stuck with it and it really helped my shoulders and neck. The Dr. was really pleased with how far I had come in a few weeks. I am able to sleep all night without waking up every 1/2 hour or so because my arms are numb and I have significantly less pain than before the therapy. I am going to miss seeing everyone at the office but not paying the big co-pay every visit. They gave me some exercises to keep doing at home and said to come back if it starts acting up again. So, yeah for me I stuck with it and am relatively pain free now!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it really helped you. and you can use that money to get a little treat for yourself : )

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I am afraid that "little treat" is going to be paying for the deductable on the house insurance. They are finally here putting the house back together hurray!