Friday, October 28, 2005

Good Day!

Today has been a good day! Got my hair cut and best I can tell they did not butcher it. I got twenty dollars off a sweater I have been wanting but wouldn't buy because it was too expensive. I went up to the school for a look at the finally finished Guided Reading Book Room ( the one have I spent a million hours in since school started) It was almost finished when I had to take a break to deal with all the repairs on my house and this was the first time I had seen it completely finished. Several people told me they appreciated my hard work in the bookroom and the volunteer coordinator even mentioned my name in the school newsletter. It was not necessary but it is nice to be appreciated (it really was a lot of hard work and long hours in basically a big closet!) Little K has been a lot sweeter today than she was yesterday and big K brought me roses!
Another big weekend awaits us, K has two different Fall Festivals tomorrow and then hubby and I are going out tomorrow night (long overdue) Sunday, hubby will do communion for both services (long morning) and then K has birthday party across town. Maybe we will find sometime to rest in there. We gain an hour on Sunday morning so that will help a little. We have really been enjoying the cooler weather around here, hope it continues but you never know in TX. God's blessings to all of you. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a good day indeed! What were the roses for?
Hope you have a great weekend too: )

jettybetty said...

We're really counting on that extra hour tonight, too!