Monday, February 12, 2007

Ahhhhh A Good Nights Sleep!


Hubby and I have needed a new mattress for awhile now. Both of us have been waking up with aches and pains and the mattress had some serious craters in it. So Saturday we went out, did a little comparison shopping and "Badda Bing" we bought a new mattress. Our bank account is a little lighter but hopefully our backs will not need the Chiropracter now!

We got a Sealy Posturpedic King Size mattress and frame to replace our old queen size bed. You would not thing 6 inches would make that big of a difference but it does. I wish I did not have to give up my headboard and footboard but hopefully can find a new one that will match my bedroom furniture (or at least not clash with it)

We bought the mattress and it was delivered within an hour. I barely had time to drop hubby off at home while I went to get sheets. I called about 10 minutes after I left the house to tell Hubby something and the bed was already at the house! Found a great sale on sheets and pillows, so in the course of about two hours we had a new bed and all new linens and pillows.

I don't know if it is related or not but I was able to get alot of stuff done around the house today. I would not be at all surprised if it was due to just resting better at night! Can't wait to try out my theory tomorrow after another good night's sleep! Blessings!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Never underestimate the power of a GOOD mattress! Ours is only a few years old and a good one, but I think it's a little too soft for my back.

Enjoy your nights of peaceful, painless sleep!!