Tuesday, August 23, 2005

7 things

Can't think of anything to blog about today so I thought I would do the "7 things" that I saw on Sandy's blog.
these are not listed in order of importance.

7 things I want to do before I die
1. share the gospel with as many people as possible
2. go to Hawaii (hopefully in Feb. for our anniversary)
3. go to Ireland
4. own a metallic blue Lexus RX330
5. skydive
6. see my daughter baptized, married and have children of her own (in that order)
7. pass this kidney stone!!!!!!

7 things I can do
1. sign language
2. cook
3. sew
4. carry a tune
5. listen
6. teach Bible class
7. love unconditionally (most of the time)

7 things I cannot do
1. skydive
2. lose weight
3. keep my house uncluttered for any length of time
4. swim well ( dog paddle alot)
5. paint and or draw ( can copy pretty well but not creative)
6. accessorize my house
7.turn my back on my Lord and my family

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. sense of humor
2. compassion
3. beard
4. strawberry blonde hair
5. ability to laugh at self
6. Christian man
7. unselfishness
they all describe my darling hubby to a T

7 things I say
1. "oh my"
2. "what did I just tell you?"
3. "I know it was an accident"
4. "you did WHAT?"
5. " hurry, we are going to be late"
6. "I Love You"
7. "we'll see"

7 celebrity crushes
this is hard because I generally find celebrities unattractive because of their lifestyles but I will put down the men I think are physically attractive
1. Mark Consuello ( Kelly Ripa's hubby)
2. Sean Connery (younger version)
3. Pierce Bronson
4. Patrick Steward (star trek)
5. James Denton (desperate housewives)
6. Viggo Mortenson ( aragorn LOTR)
7. Harrison Ford

7 people I want to do this
first seven people to read this blog who have not already done it. Leave me a comment so I can go read it













2 comments:

Sandy said...

lol at the kidney stone! I"m sure it will pass by the time you do! ROFL!
Great lists : )

TMK said...

Thanks for your comment about Tanner. When I picked him up from school, she was holding him. Perhaps she got the brick in the head message from God! I can only pray!! I am going to try it again tomorrow, I have to work tomorrow..so hopefully she will be more understanding. We shall see.

As for the list, I tried to do it, but I hard the hardest time with it. I will try again later.