Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricane Victims!

Just wanted to send out a prayer request for all the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. Having grown up on the Texas coast, I am well versed in the danger they bring, with the high winds and rising water. My heart is heavy for the people in the SuperDome, the news says many of them are sick, old and have no place else to go. I can't imagine how uncomfortable they must all be, especially with no A/C and two holes in the roof. Let's all just pray that the damage is minimal and that most can return home soon. Also that cool heads will rule and people will practice patience and goodwill towards each other. Blessings to all of you whatever your situation is right now!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Amen! I have been glued to the TV all day long. I can't imagine losing my home and possibly loved ones. How scary.